Schedule an Appointment with Tax-Aide New Hampshire
Sunday, December 03, 2023 19:00
Please make a selection
  • Account Login
  • Make Appointment
  • Your Appointments

To view your appointments, you must login under the account that you used to make the appointment.


Submit a Review

Free tax preparation is available to all ages and occupations.

Households with income over $60,000 can only be served by sites with a ‘+’ after the location.

Only one federal return (and related state returns, if applicable) per appointment.

Please read everything below.  The more information you bring, the more accurately we can prepare your return.  


  • Government issued photo ID for each taxpayer
  • Proof of Social Security and ITIN numbers for each person to be listed on your tax return
  • Filled out Intake Form provided by site or this Intake Form.
  • Direct deposit information – proof of bank account information (bank name, routing number, and account number).
  • If married, it is preferable for both spouses to be present.
  • Prior year tax return is recommended.

The more information you bring, the more accurately we can prepare your return.  If you received any of the following, bring it.  If you’re not sure, bring it!  

  • W-2 for all places worked in previous year.
  • W-2G for any gambling winnings, including slots, bingo, and sports betting.
  • 1099-G form for unemployment compensation or state/local income tax refunds.
  • SSA-1099/RRB-1099 showing total Social Security benefits paid to you for the year.
  • 1099 forms (or other statements) reporting interest (1099-INT), dividends (1099-DIV) and/or proceeds from sales (1099-B), plus documentation showing the original purchase prices if you sold stocks or other assets.  Enclose brokerage statements in their entirety.
  • 1099-R forms if you received a pension, annuity, or IRA distribution.
  • 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC, 1099-K, or other 1099 forms.
  • 1095A forms if you purchased Marketplace health insurance.
  • Bank account interest year-end statement.
  • 1098-E student loan interest statement.
  • Proof of childcare expenses paid.  A statement from provider with name, address, and EIN/SSN.
  • 1098-T tuition statement and proof of other post-secondary education expenses.
  • If you are self-employed, bring a summary list of all your income (cash and non-cash) and all business-related expenses.
  • Information about any other income of any form including cash.
  • If you intend to itemize deductions, bring a summary list of your medical expenses, state/local taxes paid, auto registrations, real estate taxes paid, sales tax paid, mortgage interest paid, charitable contributions, and gambling losses.
  • Any other IRS forms or letters or any other tax related documents.

Our volunteers are trained and certified by the IRS on a very specific range of tax forms and issues.  Some tax matters are considered ‘Out-of-Scope' and we cannot prepare such returns. Things that are Out-of-Scope include, but are not limited to:

  • Self-employment if there are employees, losses, expenses that exceed $35,000, depreciation, business use of home, 1099 filing requirements, or other complicating factors.
  • Complicated Schedule D or without proper paperwork (Capital Gains and Losses).
  • Schedule E (Rental Property) with expenses, including depreciation, unless taxpayer is active duty military and site has Military certified preparers.
  • 2106 (Employee Business Expense).
  • 3903 (Moving Expenses) unless expenses due to military service and site has Military certified preparers.
  • 8615 (Minor’s Investment Income).
  • Portions of Schedule A’s and B’s that are not included in our training.
  • Schedule K-1’s that involve depreciation or expense.
  • For Tax-Aide sites: Any virtual currency investment or transaction.

Other limitations of scope may apply to your circumstances, an appointment is not a guarantee we can prepare your return.